You can make informed decisions about your health and lifestyle because our tests empower you with knowledge about your genetic status in relation to disease.
Quality control with independent laboratory and more. We provide professional training services to ensure your laboratory runs as effectively and efficiently as possible.
GENEdiagnostics undertakes research contracts on behalf of the research community into the causes, transmission, treatment and management of inherited disorders and traits.
It is crucial for laboratory staff to be technically competent. Maintaining this competence at an appropriate level can be demanding as knowledge goes out of date ever more rapidly.
Heart Disease, Cancer and Stroke are the leading causes of death in developed countries and account for more than 50% of deaths in the USA. Heart disease ranks second in South Africa (after AIDS).
You can now request our unique collection of tests for these conditions at a special discounted price.
The Leading Package is available for R8736 (normally R10 920) and includes tests for:
- Familial Hypercholesterolemia (high cholesterol)
- Hereditary Haemochromatosis (iron overload)
- Homocysteine (blood clots and cardiovascular disease)
- Factor II (premature clotting of blood vessels)
- Factor V Leiden (venous thrombosis)
- PAI-1 Gene Mutation (coronary artery disease)
- Apolipoprotein E-Associated Lipid Disorders (clogged arteries)
Only GENEdiagnostics offers all these tests.
(Note: Subsets are possible but does not change the price)
- African Iron Overload
- Hereditary Haemochromatosis*
- Factor V*
- Factor II*
- Familial Hypercholesterolemia*
- Friedreich’s Ataxia
- PAI-1 gene mutations*
- Sickle cell anemia
- Variegate Porphyria
- Paternity/ Forensic testing
- Crohn’s Disease and ulcerative colitis
- Hirschsprung’s disease
- Alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency
- Becker/ Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Beta Thalassemia
- Breast, Ovarian and Prostate cancer
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Huntington Disease
- Lactose Intolerance
- Tay-Sachs Disease
- Ferroportin Disease
- Fanconi Anemia
- *Leading Package (7 tests in 1)