A positive test makes early prevention, monitoring, and management of a genetic disorder possible, whereas a negative test result eliminates unnecessary checkups and screening tests in case of family history of a genetic disease.
We specialise in genetics and offer a unique and comprehensive range of affordable genetic tests.
Find out more about our tests for the following diseases:
Heart Disease, Cancer and Stroke are the leading causes of death in developed countries and account for more than 50% of deaths in the USA. Heart disease ranks second in South Africa (after AIDS).
You can now request our unique collection of tests for these conditions at a special discounted price.
The Leading Package is available for R8736 (normally R10 920) and includes tests for:
- Hereditary Haemochromatosis (iron overload)
- Familial Hypercholesterolemia (high cholesterol)
- Homocysteine (blood clots and cardiovascular disease)
- Factor II (premature clotting of blood vessels)
- Factor V Leiden (venous thrombosis)
- PAI-1 Gene Mutation (coronary artery disease)
- Apolipoprotein E-Associated Lipid Disorders (clogged arteries)
- Only GENEdiagnostics offers all these tests in a simple package at an affordable price.
(Note: Subsets are possible but does not change the price)